- Match Reports
News We are on Facebook! Come check us out.
https://www.facebook.com/ ... ups/670230439738217/
If you have any issues getting in just let me know.
Raid Team Rules (Raid Team must read and Comment)
The rules are few... but must be followed for our team to work.
1. You MUST have Teamspeak 3. You do not have to be able to talk on it if you are just dps, but you must be able to listen to instructions and the tanks and heals must be able to speak. It takes way too long to type some of the stuff up that is need to know while in a raid.
2. You MUST attend raid meetings. Or you had better have a damned good excuse not to ie; work, school, real life emergency. Your fave TV show or youtube channel is not a good reason. We will be talking about the future of our team and future raids and this info is vital to our survival.
3. You MUST attend 3/4 raids per month. In order for this to be fair to everyone that would like to be on the raid team we must ensure that those who are on it actually do them. Otherwise you may lose your spot on the team.
4. 21 years of age and over. With one exception and that is Nick. If you need a reason for that please feel free to ask me in-game and I will happily tell you the same thing as I am here... He helped build this guild and has earned it.
5. Main spec Need is first on loot rolls. If no one needs it for their Main spec then you are welcome to Need it for off spec. Needing on loot for transmog takes last priority.
6. Only Need on a roll if you actually NEED it, otherwise it is Greed roll.
7. NO TRADING LOOT DURING RAID TIME! Please wait till after the raid is over before any trading occurs.
8. Any issues with other Raiders please go to GM, Razzariel. Any issues with the Raids, your Class, your role please go to Vanguard General, Aramingh.
9. When it comes to the BOA weapons... EVERYONE wants one. Therefore we have decided that it will go as follows:
A. Main Spec only.
B. One BOA weapon per raid team member until everyone has One. Then and only then will you be able to get a second.
More rules may be added as time and need arises so please check back here often.
Please comment to show you read and understand these rules as they will be expected to be followed.
The Immortal Vanguard has a new General!
We would like to welcome and congratulate Jess/Aramingh for her voted promotion of Raid Team Leader/Vanguard General. She has been doing a great job so far, helping us battle our way thru raids and achvs like a boss. She is a concise leader and knows what she is doing 90% of the time and is willing to study when she doesn't. If you have any questions please feel free to message her, and please listen to her advise... especially on healing she is pretty damned good.
Recruitment has been going great getting some new guild members on a mildly regular basis. Thanks to those of you who have been recruiting keep up the good work! At this rate we will make over 100 members by the end of the year.
Raid Team Must Read!
This is where we will be posting all news for the Immortal Vanguard/Raid Team. Please check back here often as this will be updated frequently throughout the week.